Well, not much to relate pregnancy-wise. Only things to note:
– Tired, tired, and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired.
– Overly emotional.
– I have an incredibly understanding hubby. He’s put up with A LOT the last couple of days.
– Some swelling in my feet and hands. Nothing like when I had pre-eclampsia with the other pregnancies but enough for me to notice. (I can still wear my wedding and anniversary rings though and that amazes me!)
– At my current weight, I am finally at the weight at which I started my pregnancy with DS#1 and I’m STILL not at the weight at which I started DD#1 and DS#2’s pregnancy. Again, amazed.
– Misery and general logistic issues have pretty well stopped me from attending church on Sunday mornings. It has just gotten to be too much for me to wrangle the three toddlers into the van and then fight them into their individual classes when their teachers arrive. 😦 I miss my Sunday School class and being able to help at the Kids Department Registration desk. It’s only a phase in my life but it definitely doesn’t help my emotional state. 😦
– My To Do List is pretty well finished. My hubby has been such a trooper and has plowed through my list especially in the last couple of days. We did a major house cleaning yesterday and, by “we” I mean that he did it and I wandered from room to room watching and supervising. The only thing I will need to do between now and delivery time is maintain the cleanliness.
– I am trying to enjoy these last few days/weeks of pregnancy. I understand this will, more than likely unless God intervenes, be our last baby. I love this little baby boy already and love feeling him kick and poke at me at various times. I love how, when he gets really busy moving, I can place my hand on him and rub his little body. He calms right down! It amazes me. I love how he pokes his little bottom out suddenly on the right side of my belly. I love how I can grab his sweet little foot when he is kicking around. That seems to upset him. 🙂 I love how he loves blueberries and cheese hot dogs (ok… maybe I love them but I didn’t like either of them before being pregnant with him). I even love his strings of hiccups that last for what seems like an eternity. I love being pregnant with him even on the bad days.
I also wanted to write a note about something I’m very thankful for these days. I talked to a friend in Florida just recently and she commented that she knew that I wouldn’t have a problem making friends when we moved. And, while I appreciate her confidence in my abilities, that’s not the case. God didn’t give me scores of close friends when we moved here but… He did provide. His provision came in the form of one family who has become very dear to us. I can’t imagine how lonely I would be without their friendship! God truly cares for us and our piddly little feelings. Praise God for that AND for Him providing this family. You know who you are and I hope you know how special you are to all of us!
Anyway, until later… let the contractions and good times (and emotional, hormonal pregnancy generated tears) roll!!