Enter my OB. she came in and checked me before they start the pitocin.
Well… This kid. It continues. She said “I… Can’t feel his head anymore… I can’t feel any parts now.”
So, we did an ultrasound. He is now curled up in a tight ball and he’s completely transverse.
We’d ask for your prayers. We have three options:
1. A version that would hopefully turn him.
2. A csection.
3. Wait a couple days and see if he turns himself.
The anesthesiologist is in a case right now so we have time to make a decision. Please pray this kid pulls his junk together. Please also pray for peace regardless of the decision.