There are some super controversial topics in life.
Yep, eggnog is definitely a “love it” or “hate it” drink. Me? I loathe it. My husband, on the other hand, is an eggnog fiend.
My wifely duty beginning the day after thanksgiving is to find the store with the best deal on Southern Comfort Traditional Egg Nog and buy it every week.
As his Friday night, “you survived a week being an amazing husband and dad to five CRAZY kids,” his treat for tonight is… Egg Nog Milkshake.
Here’s our group of main characters:
16 oz Southern Comfort Traditional Egg Nog
1.5 Frozen Bananas
Dash of Ground Cinnamon (if desired)
1. We began with these beautiful frozen banana pieces and the NutriBullet. (If you haven’t pampered yourself by buying a NutriBullet, WHY NOT?!?!? Seriously. One of my fave kitchen tools.) Make sure the banana is in pieces small enough to fit in NutriBullet.
(Note: This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.)
5. Tighten the bottom/lid of the NutriBullet. **Don’t leave this loose at all… just take my word for that. Ain’t nobody got time for Egg Nog Milkshake covered kitchen.**
8. Remove the clear cup from the bottom of the NutriBullet.
10. Pour your Egg Nog Milkshake into your Ball Canning Jar. But wait. This is when it gets REALLY good and extra tasty.
14. Share this video with your friends.
Have you tried Egg Nog Milkshake yet?? Do you love Egg Nog? Comment and tell us!