There comes a moment in every home when no one is willing to eat roasted turkey and stuffing anymore. Then what??
We have small children so that moment came after only two meals this year. Bring on the re-purposing into new meals.
I am including printable PDFs for the recipes and a printable grocery list.
Some time-saving tips:
1. Completely debone the turkey.
2. Put all of the turkey in a food processor and chop it into casserole type size pieces.
3. Measure how many cups of chopped turkey you have remaining.
(Note: This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.)
4. Measure how many cups of stuffing you have remaining.
6. Shop for extra ingredients.